Become a CAR Member!
NOF’s Corporate Advisory Roundtable (CAR) is a high-level corporate advisory body to NOF’s Board of Trustees dedicated to a strategic and programmatic focus on bone health and addressing the fundamental forces affecting the public's access to osteoporosis information and medical care. CAR identifies issues of common concern to NOF and companies with products and services that benefit people in terms of prevention, detection and treatment of osteoporosis. Through dedicated Working Groups, CAR is addressing specific needs of the field and developing targeted projects in support of NOF’s goals and member interests.
NOF counts its CAR members as key partners in reaching the following goals:
- Develop program initiatives that will advance healthcare for osteoporosis.
- Real-time communication of scientifically-based news and informatin about calcium and vitamin D to nurses, physicians, patients and the public.
- Stress the importance of adherence to treatments and to a lifetime prevention routine that includes adequate amounts of the best sources of calcium, vitamin D and appropriate exercise.
- Expand NOF's professional membership base through an aggressive outreach and benefits effort that will share developments, news and updates with health professionals in real time.
- Provide input on priorities and emerging issues in the field.
All companies that participate in CAR pay an annual membership fee, scaled based on annual revenue as outlined below.
To learn more, click here.
|| Over $100 million in revenue
|| $25 million - $99 million in revenue
|| $10 million - $25 million in revenue
|| Under $10 million in revenue
Please ensure your application is approved before making a payment below.
Field Is Required
Please choose your membership level:
Credit Card Information:
Checking Account Information:
Please review any autofilled information before processing. Thank you!